Council Members and Church Officials are part of a Team working together to ensure the Mission of the Church is effected in line with the needs of individuals and the community. Different skills and talents are needed to discharge the various duties that have to be undertaken and these blended together in a spirit of cooperation and common purpose are the key to the Church fulfilling its Mission. Church Officials are nominated by the Minister while Council Members are elected by the Congregation and six are replaced each year on a rotational basis.
- David Turtle – Superintendent Minister
- Shirley Carrington – Pastoral Assistant
- Chris Greer – Society Steward
- Peter Livingstone – Assistant Society Steward
- Stuart Lynn – Society Treasurer
- Janice Anderson – Council Secretary
Ann Brown ,Lisa Grant, Elaine Kinghan, Curtis McDonald, Violet Dawson, Fiona Wilson, Adrienne Stewart, Michaela Johnston, Kenny Maze, Donna Twinem, Jessica Overhead, Stevie Gray, Andrew Sweeney, Glyn Capper, Clive Patterson