Council Members and Church Officials are part of a Team working together to ensure the Mission of the Church is effected in line with the needs of individuals and the community. Different skills and talents are needed to discharge the various duties that have to be undertaken and these blended together in a spirit of cooperation and common purpose are the key to the Church fulfilling its Mission. Church Officials are nominated by the Minister while Council Members are elected by the Congregation and three are replaced each year on a rotational basis.
- David Turtle – Superintendent Minister
- Shirley Carrington – Pastoral Assistant
- Clifford Mayes – Society Steward
- Peter Livingstone – Assistant Society Steward
- Stuart Lynn – Society Treasurer
- Adrienne Stewart – Council Secretary
Andrea Beckett, Linda Braniff, Glyn Capper, Karen Hutchinson, Heather Maginn, Tom Millar, Clive Patterson, Adrienne Stewart, Andrew Sweeney.